finical : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s exacting especially about details
- It is OK to bail out a bunch of f'ing thieves that robbed and raped the finical markets but not for a company that employees THOUSANDS of peoples.
- It contains a masterly tabloid exegesis of the law in such finical situations as a player's throwing his cap at a passing ball, two runners on one base, premature decisions .
- About his productions he was superfinical, but not primarily for art's sake; being finical seemed to pay.
News & Articles
- Willowglen graduates, parents show off their perseverance
FREEPORT — Sara Finical-Kloepping kept wiping her tears as she hugged her daughter. She and Tanika were looking at the 21-year-old’s diploma, one of five granted Thursday at Willowglen Academy.
June 28, 2013 - The Journal-Standard
- Jim Flaherty in Xinhua
The recovery is underway and we all agreed to work closer together to solve the finical crisis,said Flaherty, in a brown sweater, adding that the meeting, which for the first time in the G7 history did not issue a concluding written statement...
- Jimmie Johnson in Motorsport.com
There are a lot of uncertainties of what 2009 will bring for US commodities, world economic growth, oil prices and finical turnaround. The downturn in total world trade and increase in exportable supplies in countries like Russia, the United... Erick Erickson http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Erikson&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEEILC22j_yoGgekPVyd7T94Hk4Xw AgWeb http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.agweb.com/get_article.aspx%3Fpageid%3D148971&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHr4y7kVIIgjcW8I8MIxlwsQod_EQ Feb 9, 2009
37556 48586 finicky I think we'll all start the weekend concerned in remembering how finicky the track was in the spring race," said Johnson. "I would hope and think that it's evolved and will be much more of a tame race track with not as many issues and...