- s exacting especially about details
- If you're picky about your plane seat assignment, Seat Guru provides detailed information (material, amount of legroom, location of video monitors and exit rows, whether there's a .
- Picky, picky, picky The Beers of King Find out which brew labels have appeared in King novels Top 10 lists.
- Nit-picky pushback: The question is a misstatement of Obama's campaign pledge to the Planned Parenthood Action Fund that "the first thing I'd do as President is sign the Freedom of .
News & Articles
- Korean-Only Club Fined for Discrimination to Pay Snubbed Patrons $20K
Circle NYC nightclub in Times Square. (via Facebook) Talk about a picky bouncer. Times Square nightclub Circle NYC is no stranger to accusations of racism regarding whom they choose to let past the red rope. On Thursday, however, those complaints came to the fore when the megaclub was slapped with more than $20,000 in fines for its history of discriminatory practices. In an announcement, New ...
June 28, 2013 - The New York Observer
- Director Paul Feig Likes His Caesar Salads Spicy
Keens is one of my favorite places.Paul Feig, creator of Freaks and Geeks , as well as director of Bridesmaids and this week's The Heat , grew up a picky eater. But as he told Vulture recently , Mexican food changed his life ("There were flavors, and food tasted like something, and it was an epiphany") and opened the door to all sorts of new things. So this week, while the food-loving Feig ...
June 28, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Unlikely Planets Found In Violent Star Clusters
astroengine writes "When it comes to forming planets, Mother Nature isn't very picky. Despite horrific conditions inside densely packed open clusters, stars apparently have no problem forming and hanging on to an orbital brood. That's the conclusion from a new study (abstract) that used data collected by NASA's now-dormant Kepler space telescope to hunt for planets in a one-billion-year old open ...
June 26, 2013 - Slashdot
- Mike Huckabee in Guardian Unlimited
Sometimes the questions get a little laborious when they start asking you about intricate, nit-picky things of church doctrine that's probably not all that relevant to being president,Huckabee said.
- Garret Anderson in Centre Daily Times
I told myself as I was walking to the plate that if it's out over the plate, I'm going to swing at it, and that's what it was,Anderson said. "Sometimes I have to do that because I'll get too picky up there and not swing and not be myself."
- Paul Byrd in International Herald Tribune
This should give us confidence,Cleveland starter Paul Byrd said. "It was 3-1 late in the game with two outs and we did little nit-picky things: a walk, a chopper, a base hit and we made something happen. That's what we did so well last...