fuzzed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s covering with fine light hairs
his head fuzzed like a dandelion gone to seed
- Then Moll moved on to Vassar, a school whose identity fuzzed after it went coeducational.
- Sales of Pavement's fuzzed-out masterpiece don't stack up to the rounding errors on Nevermind, but its influence on Beck, Blur, Radiohead and countless other musicians of the '90s .
- In fact, he trimmed or fuzzed no more than other candidatesincluding Fordbut not much less either.
News & Articles
- Photo Finish: Hell’s Kitchen Carriage House Sells From One Photog to Another
We don't think the neighboring buildings are fuzzed out in real life. (Photo courtesy Corcoran.) Hell's Kitchen has gone through remarkable changes over the past few decades, transitioning from a slummy collection of tenements to Midtown West. But some things never change, like the carriage house at 451 West 54th Street , which despite a recent sale, will remain devoted to the photographic arts ...
June 25, 2013 - The New York Observer
- Charlotte Hatherley in Digital Spy
Hatherley said: "I'm happy as Larry because the music is so ACE and I not only get to play heavily chorused guitar a la The Cure, but get to play throbbingly fuzzed up bass, keyboards and twinkly bells."
- Jim Gilmore in Fredericksburg.com
Drilling domestically "makes a significant difference. It must be done," Gilmore said. "Mark Warner has said he is against drilling in ANWR, and he has fuzzed up and confused his position on offshore drilling."
- Chipper Jones in New York Times
Now I kind of smile,Jones said. "Ten years ago, I would've fuzzed up."