- s marked by extreme and violent energy
a furious battle
- s marked by extreme anger
furious about the accident
a furious scowl
- s (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- In the process, they added new fuel to a furious debate that has raged mostly below the surface of this campaign, often dividing friend from friend and sister from sister.
- DreamWorks' latest ani-movie offers sublime kung-furious panda-monium.
- After 19 days of furious labor the colonists were safer but utterly exhausted.
News & Articles
- Related Photos
Bull riding is a fast and furious sport. And this year’s 14 annual Benz Bad Bulls riding tour on July 4, at the Tehachapi Event Center and Rodeo Grounds, promises to deliver some heart pounding action as riders compete for up $15,000 in prize money as well as bucking bull of the year honors.
June 18, 2013 - Tehachapi News
- Greek PM faces allies, court on state TV closure
By Karolina Tagaris and Deepa Babington ATHENS (Reuters) - Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras faced a double challenge on Monday from coalition partners furious over the shutdown of state broadcaster ERT and a court hearing that could put the shuttered station back on air. ERT's abrupt closure last week in the name of austerity to please EU and IMF lenders triggered a deep rift in the ruling ...
June 17, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- 'Fast & Furious 6' hangs onto first place at box office
With its supercharged muscle cars, 'Fast & Furious 6' raced to first place at the box office for the second consecutive weekend.
June 14, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Barack Obama in ABC News (blog)
I am furious at this entire situation because this is an example where somebody didn't think through the consequences of their actions,Obama said in an interview with CNN's Larry King. "It's imperiling not just a handful of people. This is...
- Harriet Harman in Politics.co.uk
Our supporters are absolutely furious with us about expenses,deputy Labour leader Harriet Harman told the BBC.
- Bruce Springsteen in Register
The abuse of our fans and our trust by Ticketmaster has made us as furious as it has made many of you,wrote Springsteen and chums. "We will continue to do our utmost now and in the future to make sure that these practices are permanently...