- n a member of an uncivilized people
- n a cruelly rapacious person
- v attack brutally and fiercely
- v criticize harshly or violently
The press savaged the new President
- s (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
a savage slap
- s wild and menacing
- s without civilizing influences
a savage people
- s marked by extreme and violent energy
- The millionaire's daughter is a Vassar girl, and she needs a noble savage for her life studies.
News & Articles
- Savage, 'Stormers hold off Ducks
Barnstormers right-hander Will Savage is:A. A pitcher who has allowed 29 earned runs over 20 innings in his five losses, an ERA of 13.05.B. A pitcher who has yielded just three earnies over 29 innings in his five victories, an ERA of 0.93.Now the soon-to-be 29-year-old trying to figure out how...
June 16, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Savage and friends disappointed after Abilene City Council incumbent wins race
The political neophyte kept his eyes glued to his iPad throughout the evening, hoping that each report from local news outlets would show Steve Savage with an edge over Pl. 6 incumbent Kellie Miller.
June 16, 2013 - Abilene Reporter-News
- Savage City Council agenda for June 15
The Savage City Council will meet for a regular meeting at 7 p.m. Monday, June 15 in the council chambers at City Hall, 6000 McColl Drive, Savage. The tentative agenda is as follows:
June 14, 2013 - The Savage Pacer
- P Chidambaram in Economic Times
Something has gone very wrong,Chidambaram told reporters. "They seem to have walked into a trap set by the Naxalites. I am deeply shocked. This shows the savage nature of the CPI-Maoist, the brutality and savagery they are capable of."