angry : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a feeling or showing anger
angry at the weather
an angry silence
sending angry letters to the papers
- s (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
angry clouds on the horizon
- s severely inflamed and painful
an angry sore
- The anti-French protesters are not simply a noisy, hysterical minority; many Chinese are deeply angry about what they see as a global conspiracy to blacken their nation's good name .
- The republicans have been trying "angry" all campaign.
- We stand between the two angry lines of what has become a war of the generations.
News & Articles
- Angry scuffles occur at funeral of Ruairi O Bradaigh, former IRA Chief of Staff
Angry scuffles between republicans and Gardai (police) marked the burial of Provisional Sinn Fein founder and former IRA Chief of Staff Ruairi O Bradaigh on Saturday.
June 14, 2013 - Irish Central
- Angry Birds Star Wars Adds Lando Bird, New Cloud City Levels
It’s finally happened. Over six months after Angry Birds Star Wars first topped mobile gaming charts, Rovio has finally released an update that includes a Lando Calrissian bird. The new character comes as part of the Cloud City episode released …
June 14, 2013 - WebProNews
- Angry Birds Star Wars Lando update totes thermal detonator
The Star Wars iteration of the Angry Birds collection of apps has been updated this week with the dapper Lando Calrissian in bird form. This character is bringing along with him the ability to blast three bolts as his closest associate Han Solo bird, but instead of them being shot one after the other all Read The Full Story
June 13, 2013 - SlashGear
- Gordon Brown in AFP
I was both angry and I was repulsed by the reception of a convicted bomber guilty of a huge terrorist crime received on his return to Libya,Brown told reporters. "When I met (Libyan leader) Colonel (Moamer) Kadhafi over the summer I made...
- Ben Bernanke in Times Online
It makes me angry. I slammed the phone more than a few times on discussing AIG,Mr Bernanke said. "It's - it's just absolutely - I understand why the American people are angry."
- Chris Broad in Hindu
I am extremely angry that we were promised high-level security and in our hour of need that security vanished,Broad said upon arrival in Manchester.