- a without water; especially without water of crystallization
- The wholesale price of anhydrous ammonia was $90 a ton, and a local distributor had to charge more than $100 a ton to break even.
- Estes got way behind in his anhydrous ammonia bills from Commercial Solvents, and by 1958 he owed the firm some $550,000.
- Among its specialties was anhydrous ammonia, a chemical fertilizer.
- Rod Blagojevich in IGNN (press release)
Anhydrous ammonia is useful as a fertilizer; unfortunately it is also an ingredient for methamphetamine production and becomes extremely dangerous when it's not handled properly,said Gov. Blagojevich. "We must do what we can to stop the...
- Rick Perry in KVUE
You can make a very, very big bomb with an anhydrous ammonia tank,Mr. Perry said.