- v put into a rage; make violently angry
- s marked by extreme anger
the enraged bull attached
- As his rig crossed Florence, a group of rioters enraged over the Rodney King verdict rushed toward him, pulled him out of the cab and beat him to within an inch of his life.
- He had become so enraged.
- My entirely conventional impulse would be to go easy on Andrea Yates as one acting under the compulsion of circumstances; and to be enraged and punitive about the cold-blooded .
News & Articles
- The 1 Player Boston Red Sox Fans Are Getting Absolutely Fed Up With
In 2012 Red Sox Nation was enraged. It called for the head of manager Bobby Valentine on a platter, daily. It sent its former ace Josh Becket—who had helped it win a World Series—to the wayside with a bucket full of KFC , a six pack of beer and a few other payroll eaters without so much as a thank you. It's tough to play in Boston. Former heroes like Johnny Damon are booed out of town for ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Cop Logs’ greatest hits
We at The Press reject the news axiom “if it bleeds, it leads,” but we understand why so many readers tell us they love our Cop Logs page: not only do they get a factual tableau of East County’s law enforcement scene; they get a glimpse into the lighter side of crime (“enraged shopper in supermarket bludgeons fellow shopper with frozen tuna”).
June 12, 2013 - ThePress.net
- Unhappy Endings: When Our TV Show Worlds Get Rocked
The second to last episode of the third season of the HBO series Game of Thrones enraged many viewers. Writer George R.R. Martin says he isn't afraid to end any character's life. The American Prospect's Paul Waldman talks about what happens when our narrative expectations are turned upside down.
June 11, 2013 - NPR
- John McCain in ABC News
He goes on to say today, 'I had no doubt we would see a reduction in violence with the surge.' My friends, flip floppers all over the world are enraged. It gives new meaning. It gives new meaning,McCain said. "So my friends this is a very...
- David Frum in AlterNet (blog)
Former Bush speechwriter David Frum wrote on his website last night that passage of the health care bill is a "win for the conservative entertainment industry. Their listeners and viewers will now be even more enraged, even more frustrated, even...
- Kurt Anderson in Washington Post
The arc of Mewa Singh's character begins as a young man of innocence filled with hope and ends with an enraged man transformed by anger into a seeker for justice. I wanted a new fresh face to render this role and after much consideration I selected... Deepa Mehta http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepa_Mehta&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHwH2WpaIuDk8-f8myshSq4HMJzPw MarketWatch http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Deepa-Mehta-announces-principle-cast/story.aspx%3Fguid%3D%257BE7879F87-91D5-4910-9C07-385CA61F72F4%257D&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEdeSM2PT4D9H4M83ywhOM_gchE_w Nov 13, 2008
33291 42609 enrapture Those of us too young to have known JFK's Camelot are going to have our own giddy Camelot II to enrapture and entertain us," Kurt Andersen writes.