- n a person who comes from a foreign country; someone who does not owe allegiance to your country
- n someone who is excluded from or is not a member of a group
- Being the wife of a foreigner in Japan has its ups and down, says PTI reporter Hiroko Tashiro.
- He was the only foreigner, says Ati Kisjanto, a classmate, but he spoke some Indonesian and made new friends.
- The foreigner walks through seeing things, touching and squeezing them, but never really breathing in the atmosphere.
News & Articles
- Officials say Americans protected by Prism surveillance program
Current and former officials say the now-declassified Prism Internet surveillance program — contrary to privacy advocates' fears — targets only foreigners, has been authorized by Congress, and is regularly vetted by the courts and independent auditors working for the Justice Department's inspector general. "Prism is not a scandal. It's not ...
June 11, 2013 - The Washington Times
- Gramm's voice no stranger to Foreigner catalog
Lou Gramm bills his concerts these days with the extra caveat: "The Voice of Foreigner." That aspect especially stood out this weekend during his appearance at the Spring Acres Arts Park in Sp…
June 10, 2013 - Provo Daily Herald
- EM ASIA FX-Won, ringgit turn weaker on U.S. jobs data jitters
* Won slips as foreigner stock-selling hits 2-yr high * Ringgit falls on profit-taking, weak trade data * Taiwan dollar gains on foreign demand; cenbank caps (Adds market action, updates prices) By Jongwoo ...
June 7, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Graeme Souness in International Herald Tribune
I see the club having vast potential,Souness said. "This is not a Johnny Foreigner coming along to make a quick buck."
- Sir Richard Dannatt in Niagarafallsreporter.com
We are in a Muslim country, and Muslims' views of foreigners in their county are quite clear,Dannat told the Mirror. "As a foreigner, you can be welcomed by being invited in a country, but we weren't invited, certainly, by those in Iraq at...
- Rafael Correa in KTAR.com
I am having him expelled from the country because I am not going to allow any foreigner to come here and tell us what to do,President Rafael Correa said on his Saturday morning radio show.