- n knowledge of an event before it occurs
- On the Internet, mysterious quatrains of the 16th century French physician and prognosticator Michel Nostradamus purport to contain foreknowledge of plagues and .
- The poll question gave a statement that infers either complicity in the September 11 attacks or enough foreknowledge--took no action--in order to go to war.
- On the Internet, mysterious quatrains of the 16th century French physician and prognosticator Michel Nostradamus purport to contain foreknowledge of plagues and fires and even of .
News & Articles
- DNA Can’t Be Patented, SCOTUS Rules
Organic DNA sequences cannot be patented, the Supreme Court has ruled, in what is considered a breakthrough for patients and doctors in terms of access to medical advances. The DNA decision was sparked by the discovery of a gene sequence that unlocked a patient’s foreknowledge regarding breast cancer. After the breast cancer genes (the same [...] DNA Can’t Be Patented, SCOTUS Rules is a post ...
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Rusty Schweickart in USA Today
This foreknowledge allows us to be far more subtle in our approach to deflection, and far more certain of the result,Schweickart stated. "All it takes, a decade or more ahead of an impact, is to increase, or decrease, the velocity of the...
- Paige Patterson in BP News
Patterson said he views the doctrine of election through the "foreknowledge of God."
- Wesley Clark in CTV.ca
Srebrenica did come up and his foreknowledge did come up,Clark said.