- n a lock of hair growing (or falling) over the forehead
- n a lock of a horse's mane that grows forward between the ears
- As for Moynihanwith his long forelock that seems forever (and designedly) askew, his cherubic face, well-upholstered 6 ft.
- In a few minutes he is sitting up straight, his forelock is hanging in his eyes.
- With respectful gratitude the Buckinghamshire Agricultural Committee touched its forelock and accepted.
News & Articles
- PAWS: Show Preview
Glasgow trio PAWS are about to release their second album, Youth Culture Forever , which frankly doesn't sound very Scottish, whatever you take that to mean. Whereas its predecessor, the relentlessly catchy Cokefloat! , surfed effortlessly along the swooping forelock of '90s grunge, i...
May 6, 2014 - SF Weekly
- Bob Brown in Sydney Morning Herald
He is simply tugging the forelock ...... It is deplorable,Senator Brown said.
- Edwin Morgan in Scotsman
Two years ago Mr Morgan warned MSPs in bold terms that the people of Scotland knew what they didn't want - a building that was "a nest of fearties", a "a phalanx of forelock-tuggers", and least of all filled with the mantra of "it...