outlander : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who comes from a foreign country; someone who does not owe allegiance to your country
- Only in New York, a smug outlander might be tempted to say.
- So last week the stock of only one outlander company, the Austrian Credit Anstalz, stood on the Manhattan Exchanges' list, and only one other, the Trading Company of Amsterdam .
- Most Americans, reading his book, will probably feel that they have been made fun of, mocked and double-crossed, for having let an outlander into the midst of their tribal rites.
News & Articles
- Radically Designed 2014 Jeep Cherokee Priced From $22,995 - $29,495 MSRP +VIDEO
Editor's Note: This radically new Jeep is designed and positioned to compete with CUV's like Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4, Mazda CX-5, Ford Escape, Buick Enclave, GMC Terrain, Chevrolet Equinox, BMW X3, Hyundai Tucson, Kia Sportage, Mitsubishi Outlander, Nissan Juke and Volkswagen Tiguan, while offering buyers a "Jeep Attitude".
June 10, 2013 - The Auto Channel
- Mitsubishi gives user-friendly Outlander an upgrade
When Mitsubishi fielded its first Outlander a decade ago, the Mad Men in marketing probably thought the name evoked an SUV in the trackless wilderness, boldly going where no crossover had gone before.
June 9, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer