eyeshade : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- The first season of Making the Band also stinted on such green-eyeshade details (we learn little about O-Town's record deal), but the second season promises a closer focus on .
- Like the President who has run up record deficits, Jackson is infinitely more comfortable talking about goals than doing the green-eyeshade arithmetic to figure out how to pay for .
- Daniels didnt want to don the green eyeshade hes not even an accountant.
News & Articles
- Lena Dunham Endorsement Day: Stringer & Quinn Win Big With GIRLS
You can stop wondering who Lena Dunham wants to perform audits of city agencies and oversee the pension funds of municipal employees: today the writer, director, actress, and HBOracle tweeted that the little green eyeshade in her heart belongs to outgoing Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer. Also, she likes Christine Quinn for mayor. [ more › ]
July 11, 2013 - Gothamist
- David Obey in National Journal (blog)
This country has neglected for a long time so many of the basic investments that we need to make this country strong,Obey said. "Green-eyeshade actions aren't going to fix your long-term debt or deficit situation. Making the right...
- Bill Nelson in New York Times
If early reports for what the White House wants to do with NASA are correct, then the president's green-eyeshade-wearing advisers are dead wrong,Senator Bill Nelson of Florida said in a statement last week.
- Howard Lincoln in Seattle Post Intelligencer
That I have a big sense of humor,Lincoln said. "I love to engage people and don't take anything too seriously. Most people think I sit in my office with my eyeshade on, counting the dollars. That's not me."