- n lotion consisting of a solution used as a cleanser for the eyes
- I HAVE been exposed to lots of eyewash in my time, and I know it when I see it," remarked the Leader of the Opposition.
- No matter how the President reacted, the New Hampshire voters had proved he was wrong when he scoffed at the primary as just "eyewash.
- Last week drug companies, Government officials and medical men were unable to explain the swelling demand for arnica, eyewash, ipecac and milk of magnesia.
News & Articles
- Seeing The Benefits Of Secondary Eyewash Stations
By Kelly Piotti Most safety managers are aware of the basic requirements for primary emergency eyewash stations. ANSI Z358.1 calls for eyewash stations to be present anywhere that chemicals or caustics are present. The station should be located within a 10-second walk of the chemical, and capable of delivering a 15-minute flush of both eyes in the event of contact. read more
March 10, 2014 - EHS Today
- Rameez Raja in Independent Online
I think for the outside world it becomes an eyewash, the same as I see it. I am happy for the bowlers but it has become a controversial issue,ex-captain and former Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chief executive Ramiz Raja said.
- St Jerome in Los Angeles Times
Most international observers who follow human rights in China consider this mostly eyewash,said Jerome Cohen, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York. "It would be wonderful if the Chinese government would open up...
- Greg Maddux in San Diego Union Tribune
The game's always the same,Maddux said after the Mets' Tom Glavine, his former Atlanta teammate, put the Dodgers in yet another hole. "Sometimes there's a little more eyewash or pixie dust sprinkled around it, but the game's always the...