eyeshot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Similarly confined but within eyeshot were fellow hostages Tom Sutherland, John McCarthy and Brian Keenan.
- Everyone in the world within eyeshot of a television set had seen the amateur videotape made by a witness on the night of March 3, 1991, when, after a high-speed chase, King was .
- MILAN Taking up three levels within eyeshot of the Duomo, Peck, tel: (39-02) 802 3161, has been a culinary lotusland for Milan's bons vivants for more than a century.
News & Articles
- Peripheral Vision 004: Reggie Watts on using technology to make art, pterodactyls
You don't have to ask Reggie Watts to make music. He just does. As he fumbles around for cords and components in the drawers and bookshelves of his Brooklyn apartment, everything that falls within eyeshot becomes a song. Spending a few minutes in his presence, you get the feeling that Watts would have been doing this in some form or other, no matter what career path he'd ultimately settled on ...
Sept. 19, 2013 - Engadget
- Sam Brownback in San Diego Union Tribune
It's typical in an election that people hold back and want to get a good feel for the candidate,Brownback said. "Now we're getting within eyeshot of Aug. 11 and they're breaking and a lot of them are breaking our way."