- n a spectator who can describe what happened
- v be present at an event and see it with one's own eyes
- Who could this eyewitness to the DavidCrowRove smackdown possibly be? In the eyewitness' version, again, David and Crow are a bit more aggressive than their own story suggests.
- Neither was the woman an eyewitness to the alleged crime.
- First of all, she was an eyewitnessshe'd seen the whole thing.
News & Articles
- Eyewitness News uncovers more criminal trouble tied to moving company
Ashley Rodrigue / Eyewitness News Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @ashleyrwwl ST. TAMMANY PARISH, La. - Last September, Brice McDuffie was arrested by the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office for unauthorized use of a movable. The cuffs came out after a dispute with a woman who did not want to be identified for fear of retaliation. "I said, ‘I'm willing to settle up with you when the ...
June 21, 2013 - WWL-TV, Channel 4 New Orleans
- Patriots insider Steve DeOssie talks to Eyewitness News mornings about Aaron Hernandez invesigation
Steve DeOssie, a former Super Bowl champion and host of New England Tailgate Today on Comcast Sports New England, talked to Eyewitness News anchor Rob Finnerty over the phone Friday morning about Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who is wanted by Massachusetts State Police for obstruction of justice in connection to the alleged murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd.
June 21, 2013 - Eyewitness News Bakersfield
- Eyewitness News special report 'Hooked on Heroin' wins Emmy
Eyewitness News was honored over the weekend in Las Vegas with a regional Emmy win for news special.
June 17, 2013 - Eyewitness News Bakersfield
- Michael Berenbaum in CNN
I wasn't born then so I can't say I was an eyewitness. But it's credible,Berenbaum said. "Crazier things have happened."
- Barry Scheck in Dallas Morning News
Eyewitness memory is not like replaying a videotape,Scheck said. "Human memory is malleable. Just the way physical evidence can be contaminated or collected improperly, so can eyewitness testimony be contaminated or collected in a way that...
- Sister Helen Prejean in Boise State University The Arbiter Online
Worldwide we are moving toward a population that does not accept the death penalty,said Sister Helen Prejean, a Catholic nun and author of "Dead Man Walking: An Eyewitness Account of the Death Penalty in the United States."