- n something very ugly and offensive
- Running the wires to the back threatens more of an eyesore: if you can't hide them under the carpet or inside the walls, you could end up with two long wires down either side of .
- They were an eyesore, she says, but more offensive was the fact that their owners dumped garbage and washed dishes in the lakes.
- The ubiquitous thin white bag has moved squarely beyond eyesore into the realm of public nuisance, a symbol of waste and excess and the incremental destruction of nature.
News & Articles
- Bristol Borough council president proposes plans to replace Wood Street eyesore with single family homes
BRISTOL BOROUGH - A longstanding eyesore on Wood Street will be transformed into a housing development that will include five single-family homes on 50-foot by 100-foot lots. The builder is borough Council President Ralph DiGuiseppe, who presented the plans to the council Monday night.
June 20, 2013 - Bristol Pilot
- Hotel eyesore could be coming down
A major eyesore that damages the reputation of Petersburg as a historic city making an economic comeback may soon be coming down. Residents have been asking the city for years to do something about a blighted hotel marking the gateway to the city at Exit
June 18, 2013 - The Petersburg Progress-Index
- Councilwoman, others discuss future of vacant "eyesore"
An area school has become an eyesore for neighbors, and now a councilwoman is asking for feedback on what should be the next step for the property.
June 18, 2013 - KCTV 5 Kansas City
- Sam Katz in Winnipeg Free Press
We are very lucky to have faith-based groups to fill the void that government has let happen,said Winnipeg Mayor Sam Katz. "We want to move forward on a project on a vacant lot that is an eyesore."
- Raila Odinga in AFP
Zimbabwe remains an eyesore on the African continent,Kenya's Odinga told reporters in Washington.