- n makeup consisting of a cosmetic substance used to darken the eyes
- If you liked big hair, frosty-blue eyeshadow and over-blushed cheeks, then you were thrilled to see a woman so well-groomed.
- Most of the consumer victories to date have been small, like a 1970s campaign to persuade cosmetics companies to sell cheaper lipstick, rouge and eyeshadow.
- Pablo has strong dislikes: "Pink foundation is awful, green eyeshadow is vulgar, eyebrows are hateful, dark lipstick is obsolete.
News & Articles
- We Tried It: Brush-On Root Concealer (That Covers Pesky Grays!)
What it is: An eyeshadow-like product that brushes on roots to conceal them Who tried it: Alissa Rosenhaft, Senior Photo Editor Why she did it: Her grays were coming in faster than she could make it to the salon How crazy is it on a scale from one to Kim Kardashian’s blood facial? A one. […]
June 14, 2013 - People Magazine
- Taylor Momsen in People Magazine
It depends on what happens to fall into my bag that day,says Taylor. "I've probably got every brand of black eyeshadow I could possibly own."
- Karl Lagerfeld in Sydney Morning Herald
The fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld says in Who: "Sunglasses are like eyeshadow. They make everything look younger and prettier."
- Chris Robinson in Independent
Back then, our intro song was 'Sex Machine' by James Brown,Robinson says. "You could see people in the crowd going: 'Who the hell are you, and what are you doing?' We were these aliens in velvet pants and blue eyeshadow, channelling the...