dunderhead : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence
- Hem, the tale's dunderhead, indignantly bellows, "Who moved my cheese?" and refuses to accept reality.
- Lest any dunderhead should fail to catch his drift, War Minister Voroshilov added that there is another bloated blood sausage which feels tight, namely Great Britain, and that .
- A decorative dunderhead (Jean Arthur) who writes detective stories has a habit of dragging her surgeon-husband (William Powell; into real-life murder mysteries.
- Bob Brown in The Australian
Senator Brown said: "He would say that, because when it comes to Australia's interests, he's a dunderhead and Iraq has made us less safe".
- Alexander Cockburn in OpEdNews
Then consider how Alexander Cockburn described him last February in a CounterPunch article: "a dunderhead in statecraft, devoid of self control, capricious in moral standards and an imbecile in his lack of political judgment."