- n a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence
- Obama also took questions on the opening of the Rezko trial (he retold the same bonehead story he's been saying for months), the importance of winning Texas (Wisconsin, Illinois .
- His costly acquisition of MGM's movie library in 1986, widely considered a bonehead move at the time, now looks like a bargain the Japanese would envy.
- One Marine officer, eager to express his opinion of a football referee, ordered a "Biggest Bonehead of the Year" trophy, and even supplied the bonehead: a souvenir Japanese skull .
News & Articles
- Jeff Baker Placed on Disabled List after Injuring Himself High Fiving
Do you have something you want to tell the class, Jeff? You hurt yourself doing what? Avoidable injuries and sports seem to go together like Campbell’s chicken soup and roofing mortar—the two should never mix, but for some reason it keeps happening. The most recent casualty in bonehead sports injuries belongs to Texas Rangers infielder Jeff Baker , who suffered a sprained right thumb after an ...
June 19, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Brett Favre in CNN International
There have been some bad plays, some bonehead plays, whatever you want to call it,Favre said earlier this week. "But a lot of those good ones would not be there if it wasn't for taking a chance. For me, it has been well worth the risk."
- Brad Childress in Kansas City Star
Fans live and die by every play, so that's part of their prerogative to call for different plays, call a bonehead coaching move or guys not catching the football,said embattled Minnesota coach Brad Childress, whose offense has produced fewer...
- Paul Ernster in San Diego Union Tribune
I'd never been that big of a bonehead,Ernster said. "I felt like an idiot. But we got a good punt off and it didn't get blocked. So, I'm just thankful that everything went smoothly after that."