dumbass : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence
- And you appear to be a dumbass patsy of the extreme right for posting that ridiculous Gladney comment.
- Give Tweety his due: he is a dumbass.
- IN my family, there is a view that people must choose between being a dumbass and a smartypants.
News & Articles
- Today's Dumbass: Drunk Guy Drives Truck Into Pacific Ocean
Photo via KTLA The upside of living in Hawaii is that you're surrounded by pristine coastline. This can also be the downside, if you're a dumbass. According to police, 38-year-old Kauai resident Norman Akana Jr. was hammered behind the wheel of his Ford F-150 Saturday at 4pm. Visibility must've been poor along Lydgate Beach that [...]
June 12, 2013 - MTV
- Brooke Hogan in BuddyTV
WHY???? Because I can,Hogan wrote. "And this is just the tip of the iceberg! I'm so sick of people that use me and my family, people with NO talent calling people out who work harder than them, and just people who have a dumbass attitude...
- Bill Bavasi in Seattle Times
You gotta ask him,Bavasi said. "You gotta ask him. Good luck. And he's gonna have some stupid answer, some dumbass answer."
- Terry Francona in SB Nation Boston (blog)
He's a dumbass, too,Francona said with mock irritation. "He swung right through the take sign. Really, [pitchers] shouldn't be good hitters. It's amazing to me, actually, that they can do what they do. It really is."