dungaree : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a coarse durable twill-weave cotton fabric
- A dungaree-clad London housewife, Frink had her first exhibition while still in art school.
- He noted the call had come from Milwaukee's Fifth Congressional District and handed the sheet to a dungaree-clad coed, who took it to a bank of keypunch operators.
- As Elizabeth, dungaree-clad, her pretty face smeared with grease, learned to drive and dismantle Army trucks, the Empire beamed with approval.
News & Articles
- Splurge vs. Steal: Punchy Dungarees
The minute we saw Philip Lim’s pink suede dungaree coming down his Spring 2013 runway we instantly knew the fashion world was about to have a major love affair with dungarees. We were especially taken to Lim’s rendition because of …
July 6, 2013 - The Atlanta Post