jean : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (usually plural) close-fitting trousers of heavy denim for manual work or casual wear
- n a coarse durable twill-weave cotton fabric
- Fast sales from a big tease and a tight squeezeObviously topless but discreetly shaded in the mist, a modern Lady Godiva clad only in blue jeans rides a stallion beside the.
- What does it take to make brand-new jeans look old and lived in? A little creative destruction at a bizarre California factory.
- She doesn't wash the jeans, only dry-cleans them, so that the wear and tear is natural.
News & Articles
- Jean Troy Lowers 200 IM World Record on Day 7 of Pan Am Masters Swim Champs
SARASOTA, Florida, June 11. JEAN Troy's world record highlighted the penultimate day of pool competition at the Pan American Masters long course swimming championships, resetting her world record in t...
June 11, 2013 - Swimming World Magazine
- Videos: (@JeanBaylor) Jean Baylor - Father's Song (Tribute To Fathers)
Jean Baylor releases a touching ballad for Father's Day aptly titled "Father's Song."
June 11, 2013 - Singersroom
- Betty Jean Fortune
Betty Jean Fortune, 87, of Wenatchee, died Friday, May 31, 2013.
June 11, 2013 - The Wenatchee World