jerkin : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a tight sleeveless and collarless jacket (often made of leather) worn by men in former times
- My premiums are still going up 25 percent, insurance companies are still jerkin' me around," I'm the one who's going to be held responsible.
- His opponent is fast on the draw, but not fast enough: on the stairway appears a girl in fringed jerkin and boots, firing from the hip.
- Brown is Fine Arts, from the leather jerkin or apron of a guild artisan.
News & Articles
- Kellen Winslow Jr. allegedly gets lost looking for Boston Market, masturbates
2. Winslow told police who arrived to find him slouched in his car in a Target parking lot that he got lost looking for Boston Market. 3. Police were only on the scene because a woman called 911 after allegedly seeing him jerkin' it. You know, visiting his personal Boston Market.
Jan. 17, 2014 - Philly.com
- Felipe Fernandez-Armesto in The Australian
I didn't appreciate the gravity of the offence,Professor Fernandez-Armesto said. "And I didn't recognise him as a policeman. He was wearing ...... a bomber jacket, like a jerkin."