- v work hard
- s doing arduous or unpleasant work
- Both men credit their success to drudging pursuit of the facts.
- At San Francisco he and his secretariat of 300 (mostly Americans) will have the drudging, thankless clerk's job of copying, translating and publishing, running the thousands of .
- But such trips were only occasional relief from the drudging work of the junior infantry officer.
News & Articles
- Review: 'Black Sails' is a pirate treasure
The Starz series 'Black Sails' vividly depicts the daily life of pirates. Something in us loves a pirate. Of all the world's brigands, the pirate is the most romantic, the one whose way of life represents a breezy alternative to our drudging own. What child does not know how many men sit on a dead man's chest?
Jan. 25, 2014 - Los Angeles Times