- n a persistently annoying person
- n a boy or man
he's a likable cuss
- n profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- v utter obscenities or profanities
- Though a Tennessee-raised descendant of rugged Daniel Boone, he does not drink, smoke or cuss.
- but if he wasn't such a stubborn cuss, the movie wouldn't be able to display the rush of amazing creatures after him.
- An unschooled farm boy who called himself the "most common cuss in the world," he rose from upholstery stuffer to general superintendent of a Michigan carriage company, turned .
- Randy Moss in USA Today
Last Friday, this man wanted to come out with it,Moss said, apparently referring to someone siding with Washington, "just to try to distract the team and distract me. There was much more said, a lot of verbal, a lot of cuss words, a lot of...
- Jared Allen in USA Today
If I could cuss right now, I would. It sucked,Vikings defensive end Jared Allen said. "I mean, we're playing bad right now."
- Paul Lo Duca in Forbes
I get along with Marvin. It's one of those things. Obviously, it's my fault for snapping. I was a little bit upset,Lo Duca said. "I swear to my mother I didn't cuss at him one time. That's what upset me. I had already turned my back. I...