- n a boy or man
he's a good bloke
- Another group headed for the bridge, where a "good-natured bloke" turned on the public-address system so they could appeal for donations.
- Armando Gallo Retna He was what we call in Australia a bloke, a guy who could rough it and wasnt given much to talking.
- Published when Smith was just 24, White Teeth follows the friendship of two Londoners, a pub-going working-class bloke named Archie and a Muslim from Bangladesh named Samad.
News & Articles
- Take me to the Revoir
Jason Revoir is not the kind of man who takes genre definitions seriously. This bloke has crossed more boundaries than a hand-wandering pervert on a crowded bus, simply because he’s not content to sit back and be told what he should sound like. As a result, he creates some of the most fascinating noise in the city. His current project, the self-titled Revoir, is generally an electronica affair ...
June 12, 2013 - Detroit Metro Times
- Andre Ooijer in Washington Post
The little bloke scored with a header,defender Andre Ooijer said with a grin. "It just goes to show anything can happen in football."
- Allan Donald in WalesOnline
I've never seen a bloke as low as Steve was during that Manchester Test against West Indies,Donald told the Daily Mirror. "When he came off the field he admitted he was dead scared."
- Grant Hackett in Kansas City Star
In my opinion, we'll never see it again,Australia's Grant Hackett said of Phelps' accomplishment here. "He's done a wonderful job, an incredible racer. And he's a nice guy, a good bloke."