curst : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v utter obscenities or profanities
- v heap obscenities upon
- v wish harm upon; invoke evil upon
- v exclude from a church or a religious community
- a deserving a curse; sometimes used as an intensifier
- Tradition challenges research over rites for the deadBlest be the man that spares these stones, And curst be he that moves my bonesFrom William.
- Thus, as plain Kate, bonny Kate and sometimes Kate the curst, Miss Fontanne stalks about in a torn white gown with hair in her eyes, kicks people in the fundament, hurls bedding .