bless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v give a benediction to
The dying man blessed his son
- v confer prosperity or happiness on
- v make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
- v render holy by means of religious rites
- As he takes a call from Washington inviting him to a waste-management conference, he silently raises his hand to bless an old man with a huge vermilion mark on his forehead who is .
- The Dalai Lama himself, in Israel for an interfaith conference, dropped by Hadassah Hospital last week to bless the Natural Medicine Research Unit, where scientists for the first .
- Verse 12:3 in Genesis reads, "I will bless those who bless Israel, and curse those who curse Israel.
News & Articles
- June 14 Bless Your Heart
Bless your heart to whomever stole the American flag from my business at 10th and Evans streets. Please remember what the stars and stripes stand for, and have a heart and return it. God is watching.
June 14, 2013 - The Daily Reflector
- June 12 Bless Your Heart
Bless your hearts to the staff of Pallitive Care at VMC and to all at Inpatient Hospice. You made a terrible time for my family less terrifying and less lonely.
June 12, 2013 - The Daily Reflector
- June 10 Bless Your Heart
Bless your heart to my mom, who wishes she never had children. I’m afraid to say she will die alone without us. Bless your heart to all the people who have yard sales and put up signs on stop signs and light poles. After your sale, please take your signs down.
June 10, 2013 - The Daily Reflector