- s marked by rude or peremptory shortness
a curt reply
- s brief and to the point; effectively cut short; `yes'"
a response so curt as to be almost rude
- Fascists snapped to attention last week, carried out curt orders in haste.
- The first thing you noticed was the face, a dead-white mask of anguish with black holes for eyes, a curt slash of red for a mouth and cheekbones as high as the sky.
- He is kindly but curt.
News & Articles
- Fireside talks held at Curt Gowdy
A series of six educational talks begin June 15 at Curt Gowdy State Park.
June 13, 2013 - Casper Star-Tribune
- How to Fire Yourself and Keep the Company
OtterBox founder Curt Richardson reflects on what it takes to build a $1.3 billion company--and then step away from it. How do you step down as CEO of a $1.3 billion-a-year company that you built from scratch and yet remain the sole owner of the business? For that matter, how do you raise the capital to grow a company to that size without taking on a single outside investor? Curt Richardson ...
June 13, 2013 - Inc Magazine
- Sports Night 1-on-1: Curt Johnson
News 14 Carolina's Jim Connors talks with a member of the NC Soccer Hall of Fame and president of the Carolina Railhawks Curt Johnson about the recent accomplishments of the team and looking ahead to the future.
June 12, 2013 - News 14 Carolina