crystalised : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear
- v cause to form crystals or assume crystalline form
- v assume crystalline form; become crystallized
- v cause to take on a definite and clear shape
- s (used especially of fruits) preserved by coating with or allowing to absorb sugar
- s having both internal structure and external form of a crystal
News & Articles
- Watch: Martina Topley-Bird, Mark Lanegan, and Warpaint Cover the xx's "Crystalised"
Trip-hop vocalist Martina Topley-Bird (best known for her work with Tricky) has teamed up with Mark Lanegan and Warpaint to cover "Crystalised", a highlight from the xx 's excellent debut LP . It's released by No. 19 Music this week. Check out the track's video below, directed by Javier Badet . According to a press release, the cover was originally recorded to be included in a compilation of ...
Sept. 25, 2013 - Pitchfork
- Lawrie Sanchez in Telegraph.co.uk
Sanchez said yesterday: "The England result crystalised everything that I have been working towards in the two years I have been in charge. We've had a tremendous run of results and we're very pleased about that. But when we look back at the end of...