clear up :
- v make clear and (more) comprehensible
- v finish a task completely
- v free (the throat) by making a rasping sound
- v become clear
- v make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear
News & Articles
- NSA to release more details on surveillance
WASHINGTON -- The director of the National Security Agency said Thursday that he would release more information about the top-secret programs that sweep up vast quantities of communications data on people here and abroad, and vowed to clear up what he said were inaccuracies and misperceptions about how the programs work.
June 14, 2013 - Pioneer Press
- N.S.A. Chief to Release More Details on Surveillance Programs
The director, Gen. Keith B. Alexander, vowed to clear up what he said were inaccuracies and misperceptions about how the programs work.
June 13, 2013 - New York Times