- v make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear
- v cause to form crystals or assume crystalline form
- v cause to take on a definite and clear shape
News & Articles
- Do big retailers need to create social value to succeed?
Feelings run high when it comes to ensuring the survival of stores in our towns. The situation has yet to crystallise, though it’s clear there are business models that aren’t best suited to bricks and mortar any more.
Jan. 22, 2014 - e-Consultancy
- David Cameron in BBC News
Speaking at a public meeting, Conservative leader David Cameron said: "I have always believed in live television debates. I think they can help enliven our democracy, I think they will help answer people's questions, I think they will crystallise...
- Eddy Groves in NEWS.com.au
The transaction represents an excellent opportunity to crystallise the value of the US business and reduce ABC's gearing, while maintaining exposure to the upside potential of the attractive US childcare market,ABC chief executive Eddy Groves...
- Charles Bean in Times Online
The road ahead is likely to be bumpy and there is still the risk of further adverse shocks,Mr Bean said. "All we can do on the Monetary Policy Committee is stand ready to react to those risks if and when they crystallise, either resuming...