effloresce : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v come into or as if into flower
These manifestations effloresced in the past
- v assume crystalline form; become crystallized
- v become encrusted with crystals due to evaporation
- After the world cup win the streets were lined with honking cars and flag waving fans and the pubs were filled with people ready to jive and effloresce over beer and cocktails.
- The mystery chemical effloresced and became shiny blue after being exposed to the elements for 48 hours.
- Slowly the cells became malignant and effloresced into cancer.