glace : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (used especially of fruits) preserved by coating with or allowing to absorb sugar
- The foie gras, chopped with almonds, caraway seeds and quail, is wrapped in pastry and served in a pool of buttery-rich demi-glace infused with the Balinese staples of clove .
- Then these worthy writers painstakingly reduce their oeuvre down into the ultimate demi-glace of concentrated cultural stock a Top Ten List.
- Ice cream sandwiches, to be exact, constructed and dispensed by a roving Los Angeles food truck that goes by the nom de glace Coolhaus a nod to Rem Koolhaas, the Pritzker Prize .
- Keith Ashfield in Benzinga
In today's environment, it is more important than ever that youth develop the skills they need to participate and succeed in the job market,said Minister MacKay. "By supporting this project, we are helping Glace Bay youth develop the...
- Stephen McNeil in CBC.ca
It was a very clear message that the voters of Glace Bay and Yarmouth have sent to government and to Nova Scotians,McNeil said Tuesday night. "There is obviously a great deal of unrest and unhappiness with the direction this government is...
- Kenneth Mitchell in Science Daily (press release)
At NCEP, we are working on ways to specify soil moisture accurately, in order to take advantage of the type of connections examined in GLACE,said co-author Kenneth Mitchell of NCEP.