- n a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- Second of all, your credibility is pretty much in the crapper.
- It had no crapper, only a mud yard and a shovel.
- That's why the country is in da crapper -- people spend when dey oughtta save! You should use dat $600 smackers to pay down your Discover Card, or catch up on the lease on yer Acura.
News & Articles
- Dillon Francis Says Katy Perry's 'Roar' Ripped Him Off, But She'll Play the VMAs Anyway
Katy Perry stands accused of stealing a concept from moombahton producer Dillon Francis for her new single "Roar." Perry's video features the singer going about her day from a first-person perspective, taking a drive, bathing, sitting on the crapper (yes, really), and playing with her cat, Kitty Purry (also, yes, really)...
Aug. 12, 2013 - Spin
- Will Ferrell in WILM News Radio
I have chosen to schedule this impromptu address at night because, quite frankly, every time I speak during the day, the stock market goes in the crapper. So, sorry, Asian markets,Ferrell as Bush said. "I come to you tonight in the midst...
- Michael Steele in AFP
We missed the mark in the past, which is why we are in the crapper now,warned Steele, whose job entails crafting the party's message, leading its fundraising, and recruiting promising candidates.
- Rosie O Donnell in AfterEllen.com
I think the fact that we're doing it live and variety shows were a big hit in the 70s when the economy was in the crapper and gasoline was scarce and people's beliefs in the political system was shaken:it's the right time, I think,Rosie...