- n expressions used when when two dice are thrown and both come up showing one spot
- n a gambling game played with two dice; a first throw of 7 or 11 wins and a first throw of 2, 3, or 12 loses and a first throw of any other number must be repeated to win before a 7 is thrown, which loses the bet and the dice
- n obscene terms for feces
- n obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- v have a bowel movement
- The chances of a 154-roll craps game are near-impossible --.
- The casino craps player is a social animal, a thrill seeker who wants not just to win but to win with a crowd.
- Don't cheat yourself at crapsuse the correct odds.
News & Articles
- Bill legalizes gaming nights for nonprofit groups
RALEIGH — Nonprofit groups could host fundraisers in the style of a Las Vegas casino night under a bill in the N.C. House. The measure in the House Judiciary Committee would allow fundraisers to include poker, craps and other games at hotels, restaurants and other locations.
June 15, 2013 - Rocky Mount Telegram
- Casino games start at Twin River
LINCOLN, R.I. — Roulette wheels spun for the first time at Twin River on Friday as the facility held an early opening for invited guests ahead of its grand opening as a casino next week. The Lincoln slots parlor is expanding to offer Las Vegas-style games including blackjack and craps following a successful voter referendum last fall. Friday's soft opening amounted to a test run before Twin ...
June 14, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Nevada gambling revenue flat in April
Bad luck with craps and baccarat, plus a missing Sunday, kept Nevada casino revenue flat in April. Silver State casinos won $854.3 million in April, a 0.16 percent decline from the same time last year, ...
June 10, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Roy Williams in SI.com
When I came here this year to play Michigan State, we stayed at MGM,Williams said Friday. "And I went down and shot craps, we lost, and we won the game. I go to Reno, to play Nevada-Reno, and I stayed in a casino, and I went downstairs and...
- George Clooney in Daily Mail
It's great to be around a table that's hot,says Clooney, "like a craps table when people are winning. When you're around one that's on fire, the place just explodes."
- Dennis Rodman in Daily Mail
Madonna wanted to have my babies,Rodman, 44, writes in his autobiography I Should Be Dead By Now. "Here's how far it went. One time I was in Las Vegas at the craps table doing my thing when I got this frantic call. It was like the...