- n a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- n a receptacle for urination or defecation in the bedroom
- s marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
- s (British informal) trivial
potty little details
- s slightly intoxicated
- She says this country's lack of potty parity equal speed of access to public restrooms reinforces an unspoken social hierarchy.
- But do I really want to give my tacit approval to someone whose greatest gift to public discourse could be fairly described as allowing pundits to get potty-mouthed?.
- A parenting guru claims we've been doing potty training all wrong.