tiddly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- He said with regret that he would have liked to lead his team, the Goons, but "unfortunately, while practicing secretly, I pulled an important muscle in the second or tiddly joint .
- They sure are, in rum-tiddly-pum verse designed for surefire (no trick at all, for dragons) recitation.
- To a tiddly tune the chorus goes: I was glad to join when they called me Wanted to enlist anyway.
- Matthew Hayden in Melbourne Herald Sun
There has only been a few instances really of challenges to the spirit of cricket and they have been dealt with pretty well by 'Broady',Hayden said. "We were saying this last year as well -- it's not tiddly winks. It's India playing...
- Owain Arwel Hughes in WalesOnline
The Tiddly Prom started off as an experiment but it's now been developed and is taking place throughout the week,says Hughes, who has enjoyed watching young promenaders growing up with the Proms and seeing them return with their own children.
- Brad Childress in Minneapolis Star Tribune
He'sa tough guy,Childress said. "He didn't just come back just to play tiddly-winks. He came back because he likes to compete. That's what you like best about him. He is flat-line, he doesn't get bent out of sorts but he wants to get out...