- v flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- s uttered with unrestrained enthusiasm
- You want Mom's chocolate-chip cookies, your favorite musician burbling from the speakers, maybe a glass of your most reliable booze chilling your hand.
- While Scotch geeks get goosebumps gazing upon imposing, graceful copper stills, the real fun for many people is in watching the foaming and burbling of fermentation.
- En route, be sure to stop at Taroko Gorgea beautiful landscape of marble cliffs, burbling streams and cobalt blue skies.
News & Articles
- 'Hellboy 3': Guillermo Del Toro Says It's Not Happening
While Guillermo del Toro has been making the rounds promoting his latest film, the big robots and big monsters flick Pacific Rim , rumors have begun burbling upward that the director might possibly make a third Hellboy film.
July 9, 2013 - ScreenCrave
- William Shatner in /FILM (blog)
There are lots of underground rumblings about Star Trek,Shatner wrote. "Some of it is burbling, some of it is barely noticeable. I know nothing except that where's there's rumblings, there's gas, and in this case, the gas is coming from JJ...
- Kanye West in The Age
West says he has replaced his "vintage samples" with "layers of burbling synths".