- v cover from sight
Afghani women buried under their burkas
- v place in a grave or tomb
Stalin was buried behind the Kremlin wall on Red Square
- v place in the earth and cover with soil
They buried the stolen goods
- v enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing
- v embed deeply
He buried his head in her lap
- v dismiss from the mind; stop remembering
- a placed in a grave
the hastily buried corpses
- The inventor of the iconic potato chip container got his final wish he was buried in one.
- Rescuers dug through rocks and debris with their bare hands Thursday in search of dozens of villagers believed buried in a landslide triggered by a strong Indonesian earthquake .
- Were they buried in a similar mausoleum, perhaps in the Valley of the Queens, a few miles to the southwest? That is where many pharaohs' wives and princesses and some princes are .
News & Articles
- Buried under all of today's shenanigans is a rather significant update for Yelp's mobile apps, which
Buried under all of today's shenanigans is a rather significant update for Yelp's mobile apps, which promise to serve up better suggestions under the Nearby tab. For now, the iOS version will recommend venues based on your "location, previous check-ins and reviews" and other stuff like the weather and time of day. [ Yelp ] Read more...
June 11, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Woman finds two-headed piglet buried in mother's yard
SAEGERTOWN, Pa., June 11 (UPI) -- A Pennsylvania woman said she discovered a two-headed piglet preserved in a glass jar buried in her mother's back yard.
June 11, 2013 - UPI
- Suspect buried alive for rape in Bolivia
Suspect buried alive: In a case of vigilante justice, villagers in Bolivia buried alive a suspect in the rape and murder of a woman. They buried the man in the grave of the woman that he allegedly murdered.
June 7, 2013 - The Christian Science Monitor
- Michael Richards in Forbes
Moderating his tone at one point, Richards tells the audience: "It shocks you. It shocks you" and refers to "what lays buried."
- Richard Shelby in Reuters UK
If they're dead, they ought to be buried,Shelby told ABC's "This Week" program. "We bury the small banks. We've got to bury some big ones and send a strong message to the market."