- s brightly colored and showy
`braw' is a Scottish word
- But his most bravely brandished weapon is Lallans, a braw dialect of lowland Scots, little known today to Scots who are not classicists, or at least poets.
- Pennies pinched by Scotch employers since the War have turned many a braw Sandy and honest Wully to Communism.
- A keen fiddler and a braw man with the pipes, Shakes will have ample room to practice in the oak-paneled rooms of the Speaker's House in the Palace of Westminster, overlooking the .
News & Articles
- Multiple arrests after fights
Six people were arrested after a brawl outside a Northampton bar this weekend.
June 17, 2013 - WWLP Springfield
- Kennedy, Mattingly, Gibson among 8 suspended
PITTSBURGH — Major League Baseball came down hard on the Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday, handing out eight suspensions and a dozen fines as punishment for a bench-clearing braw
June 15, 2013 - Maryland Gazette