- s moving at very high speed
a breakneck pace
- The Yangtze River dolphin, one of the world's rarest mammals, is no more, a victim of China's breakneck economic growth and competition for food with one of the world's most common .
- The center's volunteer attorneys file lawsuits to help people whose lives and livelihoods have been damaged by the toxic byproducts of China's breakneck expansion.
- We get a breakneck tour of the bowels of Gringotts and the interior of Malfoy Manor.
News & Articles
- Breakneck Church of God to celebrate 125 years on Sunday
By Nancy Henry, Daily Courier Sunday is a very special day at Breakneck Church of God as members and guests celebrate the 125th anniversary of the church. It was June ...
June 21, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Drivers from nine states to race in Pagoda Hillclimb
Every hillclimb course in Pennsylvania has its own personality. Breakneck speeds define the Pagoda Hillclimb. The 1.35-mile drive through the woods features hairpin turns and leaves racers nearly blind as they reach up to 120 miles per hour on the fastest part of Duryea Drive.
June 21, 2013 - Reading Eagle
- Microsoft's Most Wanted: A Convicted Child Molester Worked At Yammer
A few years ago, a fast-growing startup, adding staff at a breakneck pace, hired a facilities manager as a contractor without asking too many questions. That startup was Yammer, now part of Microsoft. And that contractor - Marcus Tillman - is now behind bars, facing the 40-year sentence he dodged in Georgia years ago. Federal investigators, acting on a tip from authorities in Georgia, went to ...
June 18, 2013 - ReadWriteWeb
- Alvin Gentry in USA Today
We are who we are and I think we have to go back to trying to establish a breakneck pace like we've had in the past,Gentry said.
- Arianna Huffington in Business Wire (press release)
With presidential candidates announcing online and with campaign ads and fundraising increasingly online, presidential campaigns are moving to the Internet at breakneck speed. Online debates are the inevitable next step,said Arianna...
- Michael Toner in Washington Post
It shows and reflects how intense this election has been and the breakneck fundraising pace that these candidates are on,said former Federal Election Commission Chairman Michael Toner.