- v give sanction to
- v judge to be right or commendable; think well of
- s established by authority; given authoritative approval
a list of approved candidates
- Banks still have time to be approved for the TARP program.
- The FDA approved Redux last summer, despite its known problems, because it determined that for patients who are seriously obese, the benefits justified the risk--at least for short .
- Instead, he recommended Government loan guarantees that will have to be approved by Congress and will "total considerably less than $1 billion.
News & Articles
- NGTC approved for Associate of Science in Nursing program
CLARKESVILLE - The Technical College System of Georgia State Board has approved the Associate of Science in Nursing Degree at the North Georgia Technical College (NGTC) Clarkesville Campus effective fall semester 2013. In addition, the program has receiveD initial approval from the Georgia State Board of Nursing.
June 13, 2013 - AccessNorthGa.com
- Changes approved for Michigan fireworks
The Michigan Legislature has approved changes to the state's fireworks law
June 13, 2013 - WLUC Marquette
- Approved MPS budget to create 45 additional positions
MILWAUKEE (WITI) – The 2013-2014 Milwaukee Public Schools budget approved Tuesday night, June 11th will bring 45 additional art, music and...
June 12, 2013 - FOX 6 Milwaukee
- David Stern in Telegraph.co.uk
NBA commissioner David Stern commented: "We are pleased that Michael Jordan's purchase of majority ownership of the Bobcats was approved by the NBA's Board of Governors and closed in such a smooth and expeditious fashion."
- Adrian Bevington in International Herald Tribune
Discussions have continued throughout the day between the FA and Fabio Capello's advisers,director of communications Adrian Bevington said in a statement on the FA's Web site (www.thefa.com). "The FA board has also today approved Capello's...
- Dana Perino in Forbes
It's no secret that the president approved a lawful program in order to interrogate hardened terrorists,Perino said. "We do not torture. We also know that this program has saved lives by disrupting terrorist attacks."