- v give sanction to
I approve of his educational policies
- v judge to be right or commendable; think well of
- Economy: 44% approve (-6), 52% disapprove (6) Iraq: 47% approve (-9), 41% disapprove (9) Health Care: 42% approve (-8), 52% disapprove (9) Terrorism: 44% approve (-8), 42 .
- The other thing is that Rasmussen gives for options: Strongly approve, strongly disapprove, somewhat approve, and somewhat disapprove.
- Men approve 48 29 percent while women approve 44 31 percent.
- John Wooden in CNN International
President Bush this morning accepted the recommendation of the Secretary of the Army to approve a sentence of death for army private Ronald A. Gray, affirming the sentence that resulted from a general court martial for multiple charges of murder... Dana Perino http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Perino&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGDDj2yzEPA77FNshJ6h82DfxazFg AFP http://www.google.com/url?q=http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hNNfBmKylXFXXCox9kZjsEzyBYQw&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEhD8rA5MWCRCVTADPWvNc8E8HPJQ Jul 28, 2008
4871 7129 approve I guess you can never be surprised at some of the things Bob does," former UCLA coach John Wooden told the AP. "I don't think there's ever been a better teacher of the game of basketball than Bob. I don't always approve of his methods, but...
- JK Rowling in New York Times
In a statement released by Warner Brothers, Ms. Rowling said she could not "approve of 'companion books' or 'encyclopedias' that seek to pre-empt my definitive Potter reference book for their authors' own personal gain."