- n an endorsement
- v give sanction to
- s being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
things are okay
- r in a satisfactory or adequate manner; (`alright' is a nonstandard variant of `all right')
she'll do okay on her own
- So then I thought, Okay, this is as strange as it's going to get.
- I think that in the community people did have their limits when it came to physical violence of what was okay and what was not okay.
- It was designed mainly for watching regular broadcast television, but it's okay at displaying letterboxed DVD movies, provided you're close enough to see what's happening.
News & Articles
- Obama, NSA PRISM Spying Okay By Democrats, Just Not Under Bush
Obama and the NSA spying on us is now okay by Democrats…but that was not the case under President Bush. As previously reported by The Inquisitr, the NSA PRISM spy program works by collecting information about and from US citizens. Polls show the NSA phone tracking is acceptable to 56 percent of Americans. NSA’s PRISM [...] Obama, NSA PRISM Spying Okay By Democrats, Just Not Under Bush is a post ...
June 11, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Just Curious... Why Is Everyone Totally Okay With The Government Spying On 'Foreigners?'
And for a day or two, that actually appeared to satisfy everyone. Oh, we're only recording, tracking, and analyzing the communications of foreigners ? Well, okay then.
June 11, 2013 - Business Insider
- Friend: Merriman okay after being taken to hospital
A friend of Shawne Merriman says the former NFL linebacker is okay after being taken to a Los Angeles hospital to be treated for dehydration Sunday night...
June 10, 2013 - News 10 NBC Rochester
- Gen Peter Pace in PR Newswire (press release)
I do not believe the United States is well served by a policy that says it is okay to be immoral in any way,Pace said. "I believe homosexual acts between two individuals are immoral and that we should not condone immoral acts."
- Johan Bruyneel in The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
Lance is okay. He's got a wound on his hip and his elbow,said Bruyneel, adding this was not the same elbow Armstrong injured during a crash in the Tour of California in May.
- Tyler Farrar in Bike World News (blog)
I literally couldn't ride after that and had to walk through the finish and to the bus,Farrar said. "It's a shame because everything had gone so well and the team worked so hard for me. I'm glad that we're all okay and I'm lucky that I...