okey : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Obama has invented a phrase for actions that smack of politics-as-usual: okey-doke.
- Everythin' was okey dokel .
- And Jay, I'd say it's not merely that Obama is okey dokey with disagreement.
News & Articles
- Okey-Dokey Closing All Stores: Source
MIAMI — Okey-Dokey Grocery, the Russian-backed retail venture that envisioned opening as many as 400 small discount grocery stores around Florida, has closed or will close all of its stores, local sources told SN. read more
June 13, 2013 - Supermarket News
- Sunday’s racing results | Emerald Downs
1 400 Yards, purse $4,000, claiming $5,000, 3-year-olds and up. Off— 1:45 p.m. Time— :20.48 Winner— Br Gelding 2009, by Okey Dokey Dale - Bedaub Adash by Beda Cheng Owner— Jose Ariel Lozano.
June 10, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Pirates nab Clemson signee Austin Meadows with No. 9 selection
Catcher Chris Okey takes his name off the board, says he's coming to Clemson
June 7, 2013 - Anderson Independent-Mail
- Spike Lee in Forbes
Let them know what's happening down here, that everything isn't okey-dokey,said Lee, who directed "When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts," a four-hour documentary chronicling the Hurricane Katrina disaster.
- Barack Obama in Kansas City Star
They're trying to run the okey-dokey on you,Obama said after doffing his suit jacket before a boisterous crowd at the Folly Theater. "Trying to bamboozle you. It's not going to work. We don't have to guess how the other party will govern...
- Terry Francona in Boston Globe (registration)
It was a phenomenal effort on both their parts,said Francona. "If Okey doesn't throw as many strikes as he did, he wouldn't have been able to stay as long as he did. He set up the whole game."