- n a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
- Said he of zep-traveling: "The country goes past you.
News & Articles
- Zep Inc. To Report Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Earnings, Host Conference Call on July 2, 2013
Zep Inc. , a leading consumable packaged goods company, announced today that it will release its third quarter fiscal 2013 financial results at 7:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, July 2, 2013 and will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m.
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Festival Promoter Wants Led Zeppelin and Guns N' Roses Reunions
Download festival promoter Andy Copping hasn't given up hope of a reunited Led Zeppelin or Guns N' Roses headlining a future Donington event
June 18, 2013 - antiMUSIC
- Heart And Jason Bonham -- 'Stairway To Heaven'
Traffic sucks, so why not start your morning off with some music? You provide the toast and we'll provide the jams. Led Zeppelin was honored at the Kennedy Center last year for their contributions to being really awesome and rocking. In the tribute, the last song played was Stairway To Heaven , the hit that is at the top of nearly every single classic rock countdown. The song was sung by Ann ...
June 18, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Roger Daltrey in Gigwise
Led Zep was incredibly generous and gave our charity four tickets which we auctioned,Daltrey explained.
- Cito Gaston in Toronto Sun
It was a cool game and Zep did a good job for us,he said. "I like the same thing I liked about him last year. He'll keep you in the game, he's tough on left-handers. I don't know what we're going to do with him now but eventually he's...
- Sammy Hagar in News1130
We've written eight, nine songs. We just got to go in the studio Sept. 1,Hagar said. "When people hear the music, it's Led Zeppelin. It's as good as that. I know that's a mighty bold statement...... We could rival Zep."