hoagy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
News & Articles
- Area Sports Roundup for July 22, 2013
Contributed Photo The "Os" HAVE IT: The Jocoy's Collision Orioles claimed the Cayuga Babe Ruth Minor Division championship, defeating the David's Home of the Steak Hoagy Pirates, 11-6.
July 22, 2013 - Niagara Gazette
- Bob Florence in Washington Post
Si never acknowledged that I wrote the arrangement,Mr. Florence wrote on his Web site. "I was very young and I got paid scale while Hoagy Carmichael made a lot of money."
- Rufus Wainwright in Huffington Post (blog)
I'll definitely do a piece from my new opera, Prima Donna, in French,Rufus told me. "Norah and I will do a Hoagy Carmichael song. And there's been a request for more uptempo numbers, so we'll do a little Elvis. But don't worry -- there...
- George Winston in Seattle Times
I'm always working on music,Winston said. "Once a year, I'll make up something - western Montana, around April. I'll write down the chords, throw it in a file, maybe it gets used, maybe it evaporates, maybe it's a song. It's not what Hoagy...