- s (of soil) soft and watery
- As temperatures rose in the waterlogged Rann, the rest of the world looked on with a mixture of alarm and resignation.
- New Orleans, of course, has always been more or less waterlogged.
- SEAL training is a grueling ordeal: its core six-month course includes a "hell week" in which waterlogged recruits undergo five straight days of push-ups, running and advanced .
News & Articles
- Splash, slide and ride at White Water
With 13 acres of water rides, slides and pools (more than 2 million gallons of water), White Water in Branson is the perfect place to get waterlogged on a hot summer day.
June 12, 2013 - The Springfield News-Leader
- Tropical Storm Andrea pounds parts of Florida
MIAMI (AP) — The first named storm of the Atlantic season hammered Florida with rain, heavy winds, and tornadoes Thursday as it moved toward the coast of Georgia and the Carolinas, promising sloppy commutes and waterlogged vacation getaways through the beginning of the weekend.
June 11, 2013 - The Daily Reflector
- Rain is causing problems at Merion
The course may be waterlogged when the U.S. Open begins
June 11, 2013 - The Youngstown Vindicator
- D Jeffrey Meldrum in Middle East North Africa Financial Network
It looks like a costume, a waterlogged costume that's been stuffed into a freezer,Jeff Meldrum, an associate professor of anatomy and anthropology at Idaho State University, told The Washington Post Saturday. "It just doesn't have the...
- Kevin Smith in Los Angeles Times
I broke a toilet. That's how heavy I am,said Smith. "I can't take all the credit -- that was an old toilet and a very waterlogged wall -- but my size took that toilet down. I cannot cognitively reframe it and be like, 'It wasn't me -- it...
- Hilary Benn in Scotsman
Hilary Benn, the Environment Secretary, said: "I am very well aware of the problems that farmers are facing in many parts of the country in getting in the harvest after all the heavy rain, and the prohibition of using heavy machinery on waterlogged...